Friday, May 24, 2013

April's Session in May

I would like to thank April for being apart of one of my test sessions.  Our session was a prime example of how interesting a session can be.  I had a vague idea of what kind of photos I wanted and I was really getting excited because there was a storm front moving through that was going to add to the melancholy  dark look I wanted.

I had the logistics worked out and everything.  She was going to be under an umbrella I was going to be under the canopy by the pick-nick tables.  I was going to put a speed light in a plastic zip lock bag to put behind her to light up the rain, it was all playing out in my head and I was liking were it was going.  

By the time 5 p.m comes around the sun is out with a little breeze and everything looked so green and happy.  So, everything I had planned up to that point was shot and I had to shift gears and pull some other rabbit out of my hat.


 I really wanted to get some "Epic" shots so that's what I wanted to stay true to.  I was happy with getting a mix of epic and traditional shots.   These are a few of what we came up with and we are happy with them.  April made the session easy and once again I would like to thank her for braving the mosquito's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment