Thursday, December 5, 2013

Value in cheap

I look really hard at products before I make a purchase.  It took me 9 months of research to divide whether to get an Android phone or an iPhone and I do the same thing when it comes to camera gear.  Over a year and a half ago I made the decision to purchase a Sony DSLR a55.  It was either that or the Cannon T2i at the time.  I looked over reviews, spec sheets talked to cannon users  would have talked to a Sony user but couldn't seem to find one.  After it was all said and done I chose the Sony DSLR a55.  This camera has turned into my "take everywhere" camera.  I bought a cheep 55m prime lens for it and it is an amazing little set up.  I have started using it for my strictly black and white photos.  It has a preset on it for high contrast B&W that I was unaware you could find in a camera.  Matter of fact, 99.99% of the images coming out of the camera never have to be edited for any reason.  It produces GREAT images!

It is just an amazing camera and it was very cheap.  Like I said I still use it and I use it on sessions. Now I am not promoting this brand or model.  What I am suggesting is that you can do so much with just a basic DSLR camera.  I mean think about it had you given Picasso a pencil he still would produce something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment