Thursday, April 11, 2013

What do I wear for my photos??

I started this blog with all intention of being creative and having myself putting in the work, and detailing out what you should wear for a photo session.  As I was thinking outside of the obvious I started looking things up on what other photographers are telling people to wear.  Then it hit me, why would I write the same blog that everyone else already has?  Yeah, I don't think so.  If it has already been written then I'm just going to copy and past some links and be done with it and go play Lego's with my son and call it a night.

This blog is really geared to the fashion challenged anyway and any photographer should be up to the task of helping a client out with picking things to wear before the day comes.  In the event you are like everyone else and feel stupid for calling and asking such a question, even after you are paying all this money for their time, this blogs for you.

Family Photos - I really like the following three links




Everything Else -The Link below is a real good all around link to multiple types of sessions from how to look slimmer in photos, Boudoir, Modeling, Engagement to beach pictures.



Well, that does it for me and again, if you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment